Rectifier / charger - SLIMPACK STAND ALONE RECTIFIER
The Slimpack is an AC/DC converter and battery charger/rectifier for stand-alone use. It is a switchmode power supply designed for battery charging and supplying high quality DC power to telecom equipment and similar applications. Switchmode technology with soft switching and high switching frequency is used to minimize volume and weight and to obtain fast output voltage regulation. The module accepts large variations in the input voltage and draws sinusoidal current with a soft start power-up. The controller card contains a mains sense circuit, battery contactor, reverse battery polarity protection and battery current limit circuit. Modern, yet well-proven technology makes the Slimpack a compact and reliable power supply. In addition, a wide range of features are integrated.
The rectifier is used for all DC power requirements where a N+1 solution is not required.
- Input operating voltage: 85 -310 VAC
- Frequency: 45 to - 66 Hz
- Max. current: 8.4 Arms max. at 150 VAC and 1130 W output
- Power Factor:> 0.99 at 50% load or more
- Output voltage: 54.5 VDC (range 40-58 VDC)
- Output power: 1130 W
- Max. current: 10 Amps at 85-150 VAC, up to 20 Amps at 150-300 VAC
- Hold up time: 20ms
- Efficiency:> 90% at full load
- Rectifier alarms:
Input voltage derating
Over voltage shutdown
Current limit operation,
- Visual indications:
Green LED: ON, no faults
Battery polarity reversed
Max. Battery Recharge current
- Operating temperature:
-40 to +70°C (-40 to +158°F), no derating -40 to +55°C (-40 to +131°F)
- Storage temperature:
-40 to +85°C (-40 to +185°F)
- Cooling: two fans (back to front airflow), brushless w/ magnetic bearing
- Fan Speed: temperature regulated.
- MTBF:> 210 000 hours Telcordia Issue I, method III (a)
- Acoustic Noise: < 60dBA at 100% fan speed
- I/O terminals: 0.08-2.5mm2/28-12 AWG
- Relay terminals: 0.14-0.5 mm2/26-20 AWG
- Dimensions (wxhxd):
300 x 44.5 x 283mm/11.83 x 1.75 x 11.1"
482.5 x 44.5 x 283mm/19 x 1.75 x 11.1"
548 x 44.5 x 283mm/21.5 x 1.75 x 11.1"
- Weight: 3kg (6.6lbs)
- Safety: EN 60950, UL 60950
- ETSI EN 300 386 V.1.3.1 (telecommunication network)
- EN 61000-6-3 (emission, light industry)
- EN 61000-6-2 (immunity, industry)
- Harmonics: EN 61000-3-2
- Environment: ETSI EN 300 019-2, ETSI EN 300 132-2 Approvals
Changes can be made without any notice.